Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tomorrow Is A New Day!

Tomorrow marks the beginning of a "new" me.  I will be starting my new diet and my Color Run training!  I have thoroughly enjoyed my "last meals" this weekend lol... Last night I shared Hibachi Chicken and sushi from In Japan with my Aunt Liz (who is on this eating journey with me).  This afternoon I had a McChicken Sandwich from McDonalds, and tonight I made my favorite pasta!  Apparently I really wanted to make it count.

I will be taking my measurements and weighing myself weekly and updating you on my progress every Sunday evening.  I won't be sharing my measurements or weight, but I will be letting you know what I have lost.  I will also be journaling my food and exercise on the Food Journal page above.  If you see anything that sounds good I would be happy to share the recipe with you!!  

Tomorrow is a new day!! Cannot wait to see where this journey takes me! Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment